WTB: Front Welds RT-S (Must fit brembos)

Vi_king500

Established Member
​I am in need of front welds, with or without tires, does not matter! I have rears and I am looking for the fronts.

Anyone that has some for sale! please LMK. PayPal Ready!

Photo of my rears

142cuc8.jpg

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Im running high pad rt-s wheels on my 12 gt and im selling medium pad rt-s wheels. Im now running aerospace brakes and can put the medium pad wheels on and sell the high pads.

They are 17x4.5 with hoosier prostreet radials (26x7.5rt17). Black centers and the high pad setup has about 3000 miles on them. Located in Aston, Pa and looking for $750 firm

Andrew

Last edited:

tinosc281

Established Member
Im running high pad rt-s wheels on my 12 gt and im selling medium pad rt-s wheels. Im now running aerospace brakes and can put the medium pad wheels on and sell the high pads.

They are 17x4.5 with hoosier prostreet radials (26x7.5rt17). Black centers and the high pad setup has about 3000 miles on them. Located in Aston, Pa and looking for $750 firm

Andrew

do you still have the wheels for sale.i am interested.are you willing to ship to chicago

Marmill

Andrew

Do you still have these for sale? I'm in Pa and interested

Users who are viewing this thread