WTB ford racing stainless gt40p headers

triple-s

Established Member
I know this is a long shot but you know never know what people have stashed in their garage. Just looking for a set they don't have to be in the greatest condition but still in working order. I was going to do a full motor and exhaust swap but I'm going to save it cause times are crazy but I do need to fix that dam spark plug header issue when using non gt40p headers so if you got a set or know someone with a set send me a message

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Good luck, i actually really like those headers when i had my fox and the gt40p heads. Youll want to use some locking nuts with them or studs.

triple-s

Established Member
Good luck, i actually really like those headers when i had my fox and the gt40p heads. Youll want to use some locking nuts with them or studs.
yeah i figured it would be but gotta throw some lines out there and hopefully I catch something.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
yeah i figured it would be but gotta throw some lines out there and hopefully I catch something.

I dont remember the part # but if you have it you might be able to search for it. Might even be a brand new set floating around somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread