WTB: Ford Racing ABS Module

VTBoss302

Established Member
Don't know how quickly you need one, but I have a Ford Racing ABS module that I will probably be selling soon

It is currently in my Boss that I will be putting up for sale in the spring (at which point I will probably put the stock ABS module back in)

It is a complete Boss 302R/S ABS module with bracket part number M-2353-B

It works better on street cars than the newer M-2353-CA and M-2353-BA versions

With the original versions, M-2353-C (just the module) and M-2353-B (the module with bracket), you will get an Advancetrac off message at start up (which goes away) and the yellow TC off light will remain illuminated (as expected)

With the latest versions you will get several illuminated lights (some flashing) and occasional chimes which can be very distracting and annoying

Apparently Ford Racing made these changes to the modules to discourage their use in street cars

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Don't know how quickly you need one, but I have a Ford Racing ABS module that I will probably be selling soon

It is currently in my Boss that I will be putting up for sale in the spring (at which point I will probably put the stock ABS module back in)

With the original versions, M-2353-C (just the module) and M-2353-B (the module with bracket), you will get an Advancetrac off message at start up (which goes away) and the yellow TC off light will remain illuminated (as expected)

With the latest versions you will get several illuminated lights (some flashing) and occasional chimes which can be very distracting and annoying

Apparently Ford Racing made these changes to the modules to discourage their use in street cars

I just need one by april, and is there any difference in the algorithms that you know of or is it simply light illumination?

VTBoss302

Established Member
I just need one by april, and is there any difference in the algorithms that you know of or is it simply light illumination?

The newer versions supposedly have updated programing and calibrations to account for a larger variety of brake, wheel and tire combinations

dirttwurk

Hey VTboss,
I know this is a zombie thread, just wondering if you still have that module. I've been looking all over for one of those. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread