WTB: Foglights

acpmadness

Established Member
I am looking for some also, thanks for the link.

Question: Are the drivers side and passengers side lights the same?

acpmadness

Established Member
Hey hillman,

Did you look and see if those fog lights had the Ford logo and part number on them or are they a 3rd party brand?

Thanks.

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
Good looking out brother. A co-worker has been looking for some and didn't know where to find some for a great price.

hillman

Established Member
Hey hillman,

Did you look and see if those fog lights had the Ford logo and part number on them or are they a 3rd party brand?

Thanks.

hmmm. idk im going to have to go out and look at them. i have one original foglight and the one foglight that i bought from there and it was so long ago, i dont know which one is which lol theyre exactly the same. where would the ford logo be on it? ill go look at it tomorrow.

acpmadness

Established Member
hmmm. idk im going to have to go out and look at them. i have one original foglight and the one foglight that i bought from there and it was so long ago, i dont know which one is which lol theyre exactly the same. where would the ford logo be on it? ill go look at it tomorrow.

I'm assuming on the back somewhere. But I'm not really sure. I was just wondering if they were the ones that Ford makes or a 3rd party brand. I wanted the oem foglights from Ford, dealership here has them for around $125. But if they're the exact same, might be worth it... would save some money.

01lnroush

Established Member
Nevermind, the Karkraft site doesn't have them listed anymore...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread