WTB First Gen ANYTHING WILL DO!!

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Lights of Speed said:
Soul, how much did you pay for your pickrel exhaust?

matt
I think I paid $1275, but that including shipping to this little rock we call Hawaii... :-D I love it, it looks good, and sounds even better. Not obnoxious at all, in fact at idle it sounds just like stock, but when you put it dow, she definitely screams. Great stuff, Dave is an awesome guy too. :rockon:

03forme

Established Member
Yes I live in Oklahoma city. I am selling everything that is on my truck now to be used with the kit, which is everything need to install it on your truck. As far as price right now $1300 shipped is as low as I want to go right now. Thanks Bryan

95 thunder

Established Member
thanks and i am going to chew on this a bit/do some homework and check with friend etc...it's quite possible (if still available of course.."money talks") that i might try and get this...i will hopefully be in touch and another question or two...how old is this blower/miles on it? and what's the average life of one of these? and is there much that goes wrong with them? (bearings/rebuild etc...)

Last edited:

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
patricku47 said:
Howdy,
Recently a friend of mine sold his black 93 lightning and i kicked myself for not buying it. Well now i have some money and some time for it so im ready to get one. I would like to but a 1993-1995 any color. I would prefer that the body look good but if the price is right anything will work. Milage doesnt matter just as long as it has been taken care of and runs good. Under $7000 please. I live near Houston Texas but will travel anywhere to get one.
Thanks for the help,
Patrick

Hey, PM me, I sold my old 1994 L to my friend and he sold it to another friend in Deer park, and now he is selling it..... I can get you in touch with the guy. Deer Park does not get too much closer to you...

Last edited:

03forme

Established Member
95 thunder said:
thanks and i am going to chew on this a bit/do some homework and check with friend etc...it's quite possible (if still available of course.."money talks") that i might try and get this...i will hopefully be in touch and another question or two...how old is this blower/miles on it? and what's the average life of one of these? and is there much that goes wrong with them? (bearings/rebuild etc...)

The blower kit has been sold.

95 thunder

Established Member
thanks for letting me know...and "snooze you lose" but no biggie, i will be getting one new/used sometime soon...however yours looked like a sweet deal

Blwn351L

Established Member
buy mine!! :thumbsup: Just messin, GL find one, there are some good ones out there.. I sell mine with out the blower for $8500, and it has 70,000 miles on it roll pan, and its white!

Users who are viewing this thread