WTB First Gen ANYTHING WILL DO!!

patricku47

Howdy,
Recently a friend of mine sold his black 93 lightning and i kicked myself for not buying it. Well now i have some money and some time for it so im ready to get one. I would like to but a 1993-1995 any color. I would prefer that the body look good but if the price is right anything will work. Milage doesnt matter just as long as it has been taken care of and runs good. Under $7000 please. I live near Houston Texas but will travel anywhere to get one.
Thanks for the help,
Patrick

svterik529

Established Member
I have a white 94 for sale. It has 165,000 miles but the paint and body are in really good shape. The interior isn't perfect but isn't too bad either. I am asking 6200 for it. Its pretty much stock except it has exhaust, K&N, chip, and pullies.

TheBooger

umm what?
Established Member
ezernut9mm said:
wish mine was white. they look the coolest imho...

i agree, white is def the best colored 1st gen.
the one on ebay is a nice looking truck tho.

svterik529

Established Member
I agree that white is the best color as well :thumbsup: I guess thats why both of my vehicles are white :bowdown:

03forme

Established Member
I have a red 95L with 106K. Truck is very clean it has full exhaust and a powerdyne blower on it. I will sell the truck for 7K without the blower or 8K with. If at all interested let me know and I will give you full details on the truck.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

LightningSteed

wheres the dancing girls?
Established Member
03forme said:
I have a red 95L with 106K. Truck is very clean it has full exhaust and a powerdyne blower on it. I will sell the truck for 7K without the blower or 8K with. If at all interested let me know and I will give you full details on the truck.

I'm curious do you know what build# your 95 is?

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
03forme said:

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

what kind of blower is it? How much will u sell it for?

03forme

Established Member
Blower is a powerdyne bd11a. I would like to sell the kit as a whole which would include.
head unit and bracket
crank and blower pulley with tensioner
inline fuel pump
FMU
I have a fox body mustang fan to use for the kit, with the stock fan you have to space it out to far to clear the crank pulley and some have had problem with the fan hitting the radiator
MSD 6btm almost new
autometer boost and fuel preasure gauges with gauge pod to mount on A-pillar
custom blower inlet instead of the cheap plastic the kit comes with

Thats all I can think of at the moment, I would like to sell the whole kit for $1400

dcp08523xv.jpg
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting[/URL][/IMG]

95 thunder

Established Member
how much is that blower worth with what you say with it if purchased new? and i dont know much on blowers at all so excuse the ignorance (but trying to learn) is that everything that is needed to do a supercharger? also i have basically a stock motor with 100k and some minor mods (pulleys/filter/shift kit and bassani exhaust thruout..).i do have nitrous but really dont use much cause i am quite cautious of it....and i guess what i am asking is that particular blower a bit much for a older motor? (sorry for so many questions) thanks!!!

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Sounds like a full kit and more to me. The powerdyne is a good street blower from what I hear.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
95 thunder said:
how much is that blower worth with what you say with it if purchased new? and i dont know much on blowers at all so excuse the ignorance (but trying to learn) is that everything that is needed to do a supercharger? also i have basically a stock motor with 100k and some minor mods (pulleys/filter/shift kit and bassani exhaust thruout..).i do have nitrous but really dont use much cause i am quite cautious of it....and i guess what i am asking is that particular blower a bit much for a older motor? (sorry for so many questions) thanks!!!

it sounds like he has everything you would need to run this blower. powerdynes are pretty good. if i had the cash i would scoop that shit right up and wouldn't think twice about putting it on mine and it has right at 100k with no mods.

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Well, I think brand new the kit would not come with the gauges, msd btm, custom inlet, and fuel pump (I beleive) it goes for around $2000 or so (don't quote me on this) Like ezernut9mm said, it's a damn good deal and a decent blower.

tk2

Established Member
If he's selling a that for $1400 that's one hell of a deal. He's practically giving it away. Someone should snap it up before it's gone.

03forme

Established Member
Thanks for the comments guys. The kit last I checked was around $1800 for the basic kit. It gives quit a bit more power to the stock lightning. My truck with exhaust ran 15.20 then I added the blower and went 13.90. I belive the kit makes great power for the price and does not put to much stress on the truck.

95 thunder

Established Member
hi o3forme, i take it with what goodies you mentioned with it and other reply's that what you are selling is basically all i need? and i guess i am pulling the classic here but is that price firm?(dont mean to insult) i am seriously thinking of getting one but again i am pretty green when it comes to mechanics/blowers ( i just drive em and change the oil/bulbs etc... type,) however i have a mechanic friend who i am hoping would do this type of project for me... i am pretty sure he is capable etc...and if he can i will save some labor intensive stuff $ etc....thanks and by the way what/where is okc? oklahoma city i take it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread