Wtb extremely clean 03/04 cobra in southeast..ready to buy asap

blamb0912

Established Member
I am looking to buy and 03/04 cobra coupe or vert in the southeast area of the country...I am located in Chattanooga, TN and wont travel anymore than 3 hours max. What I am looking for is an 03 or 04 cobra coupe or vert..no more than 30k miles or so...I would prefer either a stock or close to stock car or on the oppostite side a kb or whipple car that is complete will all the supporting mods. I will consider any color except the 03 zinc yellow..and to be honest it would have to be the perfect car for me to consider black and white(last 3 of my stangs have been white)as well. I am very picky so clean cars only with clean titles and no more than 3 owners...my budget is $23000 max...reply here...email me at [email protected] or shoot me a text at 423-762-2540..thanks! Bryan :beer:

blamb0912

Established Member
Had a few calls but way too far away... Zip code reference 37379. Also I do not want a car that's had a solid rear swap...really more interested in verts too... Thanks!

BearsFTW18

Established Member
I'm in Chicago and I have a 2004 screaming yellow. I have a thread about it on here. Im asking $23K. my family has a house in the smokies in TN I don't think thats too far from Chattanooga?

blamb0912

Established Member
No the smokies are only about 2 hours or less away..i appreciate it but at the moment really leaning toward a vert...will need my wife to travel with me to pick up whatever vehicle and she is 6 months pregnant so no flying! :( bump!

corey d

STOLE IT
Established Member
Fly out and drive home with the top down :)

My thoughts exactly. For a specific car like that, id get all the info i can through e mails and phone calls, then once i find one that i like, id fly to go see it, buy it, then ship it if it was too far to drive home.

blamb0912

Established Member
My thoughts exactly. For a specific car like that, id get all the info i can through e mails and phone calls, then once i find one that i like, id fly to go see it, buy it, then ship it if it was too far to drive home.

Again...
will need my wife to travel with me to pick up whatever vehicle and she is 6 months pregnant so no flying. Simply put...if its not within driving distance I will keep looking...not spending money on plane tickets and shipping etc...keep it simple..drive and check the car out...like it then drive it home...want to buy asap but definetly can wait on the right car :rockon:

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member

It's not geographically feasible to the buyer.

OP good luck with the search and more importantly the baby. :rockon:
My kids are the reason I bought this car over a Z06. The verts have the car seat latches and coupes don't.
Wish ya luck bro! :beer:

blamb0912

Established Member
It's not geographically feasible to the buyer.

OP good luck with the search and more importantly the baby. :rockon:
My kids are the reason I bought this car over a Z06. The verts have the car seat latches and coupes don't.
Wish ya luck bro! :beer:

Thanks bro! Thanks exactly why I'm leaning toward a vert... Cruise with the wife and new baby in spring :thumbsup: my Shelby has a rear seat delete and is a coupe and I wanted a z06 myself as well but neither will do the trick. A sonic blue or mystic vert are top of my list!

Users who are viewing this thread