WTB Export Parts

quik67mustang

wat
Established Member
It took me years to get all of my export parts, good luck on your search. I know a guy in japan who got me some of my stuff, ill shoot him an email to see if hes interested in sending anything else over, I didnt realize there were other mustang owners so interested in export parts.

davis97xr7

Established Member
It took me years to get all of my export parts, good luck on your search. I know a guy in japan who got me some of my stuff, ill shoot him an email to see if hes interested in sending anything else over, I didnt realize there were other mustang owners so interested in export parts.

Thanks a lot, I'd really appreciate it. Like I said, I'm more interested in the fender flares over anything else.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Damn good luck with that... I bought my fender flares off of ebay brand new with hardware. The guy listed them about 2 hours before I saw the auction and used the buy it now option, and this was about 4 years ago.

Matt94GT

Established Member
I can help you guys. Mirrors, Tails, Flares, flares are a pain to ship from JP to here. Pm me what your willing it pay for each and ill keep my eyes open. So far I have brought in 4 sets of mirrors and 3 sets of tails.

Users who are viewing this thread