WTB: EGR delete kit !

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Can anyone hook me up ?
Cant seem to find the right threading over here.

Need the block off plate and a nut for the headers.

Thanks

Anders

Turnerg110

Established Member
wow, just go to home depot and get a 3/4 inch plug outta hardware, then use a small piece of aluminum and some black sealant and dremel out a plate. not that hard and costs less than 2 bucks in materials. .... 22 bucks f that!

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
Turnerg110 said:
wow, just go to home depot and get a 3/4 inch plug outta hardware, then use a small piece of aluminum and some black sealant and dremel out a plate. not that hard and costs less than 2 bucks in materials. .... 22 bucks f that!

i popped off two of those caps... and i like my $12 billet plate, much cleaner...

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Turnerg110 said:

Thats the problem since we have the metric system, bought one but its the wrong threading !

:mj:

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
bda1855 said:
i popped off two of those caps... and i like my $12 billet plate, much cleaner...

I like when it looks good as well !

:thumbsup:

Turnerg110

Established Member
ive never had a problem ever. steel plug, just get the right thread. I have pace setter headers and I JB welded the plug in and its fine. But just a thought for those "do it yourself"ers out there. good luck.

Turnerg110

Established Member
ya if you want me to pick up a plug and ship it to you, np i can help ya out there. let me know. Plug is on me.

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
FYI i grabbed Anders a EGR Plate and im going to get him a pulg and ship it on out to him!

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
Anders

I shipped out the pieces today, you should have it by middle to late next week i believe.... have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread