WTB DSG or Mineral Gray '03 Cobra

mrfomoco

Established Member
Hey I'm looking to buy a DSG or Mineral Gray '03 Cobra. I'm in the Houston, Texas area so something close would be preferable. However, if you're not close having the car shipped would be fine.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
there is an '03 with 26,xxx miles for sale down here, it doesnt have much done to the motor but it has a pretty built suspension with ford 9" and lots of other stuff bolt on wise, hes asking 26,000$ and i can get you his number if you like, its dsg and immaculate, i would buy it if i didnt need to sell my cobra for a truck(lightning) he may have a set of bogarts with the car and i know it has hid's and an un installed(never installed) nitrous kit.

or theres also my buddy tab who is about to sell his fully built dsg '03, it has low miles, im not sure how many though, but a built kenne bell car, built t56, built irs, and stage 5 axles, anthracite fr500's, mach 1 lip, its mint but he wants to build something else. 63Xrwhp. and strictly tuned asking around 30k$

or cobra joe with his FULLY built sonic blue car, but it doesnt have a fuel system in it right now and he would be asking too much. imo

just get a hold of me if you need more info.

mrfomoco

Established Member
Hey thanks for the quick replies. I'm looking for something a little closer to stock than yalls badass rides, this car will be for my fiance :) But those are definately some sick cars!

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
This is for your fiancee and you have a Mach1?
Are we missing something here?

Whatever you do, do not talk to my wife!

mrfomoco

Established Member
Lol yeah its for my fiance, but I have TWO machs :) an '03 and a '70.

And Captain Beyond I personally love the 10th anniversary coupes, but she's not too hot on the red :(

Users who are viewing this thread