WTB DSG, MG, OW, RF Convertible. Can offer Fox trade or cash for straight up purchase

awakened

Established Member
Prefer Mileage between 20k and 50k. Not looking for all stock but do not want one that it pushing the HP limits either. I’m looking for one with tasteful engine and suspension mods that is solid and reliable. I want one that I can take to small local shows so a clean well sorted engine and nice paint is desired.
Prefer East Coast (I am located in NE PA) but willing to travel for right car.
I have the necessary money, no financing BS or other delays.
Willing to go to the high $20's for the right car.

I want to be as clear as possible. The Fox does not need to be a part of the deal. I have the cash to buy a cobra outright. I thought I would throw the trade option out there to see if anyone was interested since I will be selling it anyway. I have owned this car for two years and was building it to keep, but I have the opportunity to buy a Terminator now (My all time favorite mustang) so the Fox will go. If you have no interest in the Fox that is no problem. Let me know what you have and the price and we will work the deal as a straight purchase.

If you are interested in the Fox, I will put it up for sale for $9,000 (Negotiable). This will give you an idea of the trade value.

1986 Mustang GT Convertible 5 spd
White with White top and Grey leather interior
I have a clean CarFax report from when I bought the car 2 years ago that I can provide.
~145,000 miles on the body. Engine may have been rebuilt in the past due to how strong and clean it runs today. This is only speculation but it does not run like a motor with that many miles on it.

You do not see many of these on the road and it gets a lot of attention when I take it out. For me I love the 86 mustangs since they have the “Four Eye” front end with the more modern running gear and appearance of the later fox mustangs.

Anything below designated as “New” was put on the car within the past 1000 miles.

Engine:

• Car runs strong, Idles perfect (no surging idle), no smoke
  • GT40 Tubular Intake
  • BBK 70mm TB
  • New Fuel pressure regulator with fuel pressure gauge
  • New Alternator
  • New Water pump
  • New Power Steering Pump
  • New Aluminum radiator
  • New coil, plugs, and wires and rotor
  • New Silicone Cooling Hoses
  • New BBK Chrome shorty headers
  • New BBK H-pipe
  • New Flowmaster High Flow Catalytic converters
  • New Flowmaster 44 mufflers
  • Car retains all functioning emissions equipment and maintains PA state inspection for standard passenger vehicle. No need for Classics plates or other restrictions on use.
  • A/C removed and power steering pump relocated to simplify belt set-up. I have A/C components.

Exterior:

• Third brake light mounted on rear decklid cowl. This provides legal third brake light without the luggage rack or a rear wing as found on most other fox bodies. Very clean and unique look.
  • No hood decal and cowl vents painted body color. Again a clean unique look
  • SVO tail lights
  • The car is 30 years old so it does have some small rock chips in the paint but overall the paint looks good and polishes up nice.
  • Headlight buckets and side molding all around car was just professionally painted last week.
  • The front fascia is faded and will be repainted in the next couple of weeks as well. If you want the car before the repaint I will take off $500 from the value.
  • New outer door belt weather-stripping
  • White top is in good shape with one small repair
  • Top hydraulics function perfectly

Interior:

• New Heater Core
  • New Carpet
  • New floor mats
  • Very nice set of grey cloth 1995 mustang front seats are in the car now. Original front leather seats will come with car (Driver side original seat has small tear and wear on side bolster).
  • Manual windows (This is something that I looked for specifically. Trouble free - No electrical components to go bad)
  • Dash pad has a crack in it.

Wheels/Brakes/Suspension:

• 5 lug conversion
  • Rear disc brake conversion
  • New TSW Valencia: Grey center with polished lip
  • Front: 18 x 8 with 265-35 tires
  • Rear: 18 x9.5 with 285-30 tires
  • Tires and wheels have less than 500 miles on them and are perfect. Package was $2,000 when purchased this past winter.
  • 3:73 Rear (Rear differential just opened, inspected and filled with fresh oil.)
  • New rear brake rotors, pads, and misc. components.
  • New rear center brake line
  • New Upper and Lower rear control arms
  • New rear shocks
  • New Kenny Brown rear shock tower brace
  • New Maximum Motorsports strut tower brace
  • New Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors. (These are new in box and will come with the car)

20160605_152127_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160917_113245.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160917_113357.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
3f873a82-eab3-4120-85b7-ed7996582493.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mikey5.0

Established Member
I have a 25k mile ow vert. Whipple. Very streetable. Call or text me if interested 8282342952

Sent from my LG-AS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jesus_ralliart

Established Member
I still have my ow vert for sale in central New Jersey. I've had tons of flakes.... Light bolt on car

Text is best 9732298912

Users who are viewing this thread