WTB: Drag rim/tire package

convert03cobra

Established Member
I want to track my car this summer and need a set of big and littles. I'm looking for 15x10 for the back and probably 15x3.5 in the front or whatever will clear cobra front brakes. Back spacing must be 6.5 in the rear and I do have a solid axle. Post up what you have for sale. I'm looking to buy asap!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I have a set of centerline warriors for sale. They are 15x4 1.75bs and 15x10 with 6 or 6.5 bs. No tires. Let me know if you are interested. I also have a set of telstars but they are only 8" rears.

Last edited:

convert03cobra

Established Member
I have a set of centerline warriors for sale. They are 15x4 1.75bs and 15x10 with 6 or 6.5 bs. No tires. Let me know if you are interested. I also have a set of telstars but they are only 8" rears.

How much do you want for the centerlines? I already have a set of slicks for the rear I could use.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I am asking 450 for the centerlines. Let me know they currently have tires on them And I will have to get them broke down. Thanks

convert03cobra

Established Member
Tried to PM you back but your box is full. Here is what I was trying to PM you:

Would you be able to do $560 for the front and rear rims and the front tires? That's only $40 off your asking price for everything and I think is fair. If so, I will buy them from you asap. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread