WTB : D1 Procharger bracket 96 - 98 cobra

Tango7

Established Member
RED@7K
Did you ship out ? since you can't respond to me PM's or texts

Good luck with this one. He was going to trade me his 99 for my 01 bracket and I waited for him to ship and never saw it.. I sent a pm and have not heard from him.. Maybe he found a 01 bracket and was going to sale his to you but atleast he could have replyed to me.. Good luck..

cleoid

Established Member
Good luck with this one. He was going to trade me his 99 for my 01 bracket and I waited for him to ship and never saw it.. I sent a pm and have not heard from him.. Maybe he found a 01 bracket and was going to sale his to you but atleast he could have replyed to me.. Good luck..

oh shit till now no response :shrug:

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Payment recieved Cleoid! I will ship the braket to you today but I need a little clarification on the shipping address. I have sent you a PM.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Your braket has been shipped! I have included the tracking # in the PM I sent you. Let me know when you get it via PM and post that you recieved it in this thread.

RED@7K

4VEE4ME
Established Member
Tango, I have exchanged no money with, your opinion shouldn't be a factor here. Sorry for not getting back to you.

Cleoid, I thought you filed a paypal dispute 3 DAYS after I got the money from you with your email to me with your extravagant story of how I was trying to steal your money?? I was under the impression paypal was refunding your money. If they have not, I'll send it. No problem.

Tango7

Established Member
Tango, I have exchanged no money with, your opinion shouldn't be a factor here. Sorry for not getting back to you.

Cleoid, I thought you filed a paypal dispute 3 DAYS after I got the money from you with your email to me with your extravagant story of how I was trying to steal your money?? I was under the impression paypal was refunding your money. If they have not, I'll send it. No problem.

No money but an agreement on trading is as good as money in my opinion.. I was waiting for a tracking number and I would have traded the brackets. Sorry you do not feel like you should have at least sent me a pm stating you were selling it.

cleoid

Established Member

they have not refunding my money scott

please send my money back :)

Last edited:

cleoid

Established Member

I think ur Last Activity: Today 05:10 PM

so u will not refund my money ?

RED@7K

4VEE4ME
Established Member
they have not refunding my money scott

please send my money back :)

He did not refund my money

I'm Still Waiting For Your Response Scott

I think ur Last Activity: Today 05:10 PM

so u will not refund my money ?

no as my elaborate plan to steal your $150.00 american currency has worked........................................

chill out and check your paypal.

"Currently PayPal accounts in Kuwait are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds."

call paypal and figure it out, and if you want to get ahold of me in a timely fashion, as im not on here everyday, you can email me directly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread