WTB: Coyote Swapped Fox Coupe

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Just sold my 90 coupe and am regretting it pretty bad. I miss daily driving a Fox and would love to get back into it so Im hunting a DD capable Coyote swap car. If I dont pick one up Ill prolly go after a newer 5.0 or a Focus ST for my DD. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I live in Middle TN and am lookin around a decent driving radius but could fly for the right car!

Matt

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Thanks man, Ive been in contact with the owner. Ive also seen how Stangnet's project car is up for sale but $30k is too rich for me right now...which sucks cause its everything I could ever want in a DD Fox. Oh well, thanks for the heads up and thanks for any more help along the way guys!
Matt

greedygenius

Established Member
Thanks man, Ive been in contact with the owner. Ive also seen how Stangnet's project car is up for sale but $30k is too rich for me right now...which sucks cause its everything I could ever want in a DD Fox. Oh well, thanks for the heads up and thanks for any more help along the way guys!
Matt

is stangnets car still for sale? i thought jay leno was supposed to buy it lol?
I also just got the urge to get a coyote notch im looking for something a little more street/strip tho.

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
I actually put an offer on Stangnet coupe and talked with the owner/builder but funding gell thru and I had to back out. Talk about a bummer.

Matt

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
89 turbo lx hatch!!

If interested im looking for a decent trade or offer for my daily driver 89 turbo hatch?? PM me if interested or any questions!! Jason

Jfoster

Established Member
That's a pretty nice coupe that Stangnet has... I'd probably need the same $ to part with mine. 37k original miles... 2012 Boss 302 motor, Magnum T56 (twin-disc clutch), Maximum Motorsports Max Grip Box suspension, Forgeline wheels, Boss 302 seats and a bunch of other custom parts.

There are swap cars out there for less but you do get what you pay for. If you're talking DD, I'd suggest doing the newer 5.0, like you said.

IMG_032-9x0scfCkm2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread