WTB cowl to hood cover/grill 99-04

Rusty67

Established Member
I'm looking for the black plastic cowling that goes directly behind the hood. Hoping to find one in the LA area because shipping will provably suck since it is so big. Willing to buy out of area if shipping wont kill me.

Rusty67

Established Member
That is the part I'm looking for. I suppose I can check the junkyard this coming weekend but there don't ever seem to be any newer SN95s.

Rusty67

Established Member
To my surprise there were plenty of SN95 Mustangs in the junkyard. Most of them were stripped out. Seems like the first thing to go on these cars are the headlights and the door pannels/doors.

Almost all of them were in front end collisions and the wiper cowls were in bad shape. The ones where the wiper cowls were not destroyed, they were missing. I think people know these are in demand....

Anyone have one they are willing to let go at a reasonable price ?

oscarhdz

Established Member
i have them of fiberglass if interested they are the same but instead of plastic they are made of fiberglass, and they are on ebay this is the Item number: 280602557600 you can see it there, and if you want some pics, i can take some of my car and send them to you, just give me you mail. thanks hope you like them, if not good luck with your search

Users who are viewing this thread