WTB:Coupe, Will consider any color. MD/PA area, also will consider shipping.

ClydeFrog

Established Member
Hello SVTP, Im currently in the market for my first 03/04. I'm looking for a lower miles coupe (under 40k) stock, or with light mods (Intake, exhaust, pulley, tune etc.) I will consider any color and either year. I am located about an hour west of Baltimore Maryland and will travel depending on the car. If you have exactly what i am looking for, we can talk about shipping the car. I will set a cap at 25k and see what is out there, ill check this thread daily and reply.

*update, I am really trying to keep the miles as low as possible, and i will raise my budget for the right car.*

Last edited:

nufc1

Established Member
i am looking for 28k 37,000 miles 463hp 525 tq not a mark on it like new few mods inclue maganflow ex,maxmi moter spor sus all roun ,camber plates ,pullied,filter short shifter title in hand rdrlysnowraven123

2msn.com charging battery as i type to get it out for spring

KevinD92

Established Member
If you can bump your price up to $26k, I have a 7,300 mile Mystichrome coupe with basic bolt ons I'm selling.

dom418

Established Member
I'm thinking of selling my 04 Blk Coupe with 4,000 miles. All original. No mods which is rare. Might be a little more than u wanted to spend. PM me if interested.

zincslowbra

Established Member
Hello SVTP, Im currently in the market for my first 03/04. I'm looking for a lower miles coupe (under 40k) stock, or with light mods (Intake, exhaust, pulley, tune etc.) I will consider any color and either year. I am located about an hour west of Baltimore Maryland and will travel depending on the car. If you have exactly what i am looking for, we can talk about shipping the car. I will set a cap at 25k and see what is out there, ill check this thread daily and reply.

Central jersey zinc 29882 miles light mods upper , exhaust, subs, shifter, black fr500s, ceramic headers, u get the point no pics yet putting her up in two weeks or so. You won't find a better deal garage kept, baby on the way must go 17500k firm no bs, get the first shot. 609-577-6987

zincslowbra

Established Member

Central jersey zinc 29882 miles light mods upper , exhaust, subs, shifter, black fr500s, ceramic headers, u get the point no pics yet putting her up in two weeks or so. You won't find a better deal garage kept, baby on the way must go 17500k firm no bs, get the first shot. 609-577-6987

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
i will sell you mine for 25, 16,000 mi. never spent the night out side never driven in the rain, in like new condition. have the stock rims & tires.

Users who are viewing this thread