WTB Coupe hopefully Midwest located, under 40k miles

oneof185

Established Member
I've been looking at a few on here and everywhere I can think but most are so far away. I've traveled before and willing to for the right one, however, recently had triple bypass surgery and just had right two toes amputated, so I need to take someone else with me to drive it back. Hence I'd prefer closer.
It seems more cars pop for sale than are listed when ones states they are looking, so I figured I'd give it a shot before I commit to any.

As title states, I'd like an 03 or 04 with under 40k miles...mods ok, I've got about 24k to spend. Any color is ok, except yellow or black unless the black is pretty much flawless. I'm a clean freak and swirls etc Drive me nuts. Although I have PC etc to do paint correction, just not ready to do that this summer.

getbentdil91

2003 Redfire coupe, 24k miles, few bolt on mods, excellent condition, asking $24k. Located in WI. Give me a call 920-323-9831

Redwhiteblueblood88

I've been looking at a few on here and everywhere I can think but most are so far away. I've traveled before and willing to for the right one, however, recently had triple bypass surgery and just had right two toes amputated, so I need to take someone else with me to drive it back. Hence I'd prefer closer.
It seems more cars pop for sale than are listed when ones states they are looking, so I figured I'd give it a shot before I commit to any.

As title states, I'd like an 03 or 04 with under 40k miles...mods ok, I've got about 24k to spend. Any color is ok, except yellow or black unless the black is pretty much flawless. I'm a clean freak and swirls etc Drive me nuts. Although I have PC etc to do paint correction, just not ready to do that this summer.

https://smd.craigslist.org/cto/6184266609.html

wanna_b_03

Established Member
I have a built redfire id be willing to let go. I'm in Mulvane Kansas, just south of Withita. Its an 2004 with 57k. built motor with a single 78mm precision. if you want more details 3167five5822nine

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread