WTB Contour SVT Close to Pittburgh

mineralrob

Established Member
Just like the title states. I'm looking for a Contour SVT Close to pittsburgh. I'm willing to travel to ny,ohio or the surrounding states to pick up and drive back. Car has to be reliable and mechanically sound cause it will be a daily driver. Email me at [email protected] or call 412 728 2558 Rob/ Thanks for looking:rockon:

1BadCSVT

Missing my E0!
Established Member
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/car/759524894.html

This one isn't priced too bad. There's a 98 SVT on Autotrader that's priced a little high, but I don't know if they are willing to deal on it. It's in Murrysville.

Try www.contour.org also, though I don't think there are any near by us though. I happened to stumble upon mine a few years ago on Autotrader and paid $5500 for a 98 SVT with 75k on it. I sold it 2 years later for $3800 with 98k. Keep looking, they are out there. Good luck and hope I could help a little bit.

Also if you're looking for a DD and are willing to buy something other then a Ford product I have an 01 Saab 9-5 Aero sedan 5sp with 68k that I'm getting out of. 2.3L turbo that still gets 30mpg on the highway, 24-25 in the city, and is fun to drive. All stock no mods. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

mineralrob

Established Member
thanks for the input but i'm looking pretty much for a csvt. I saw that one on craigslist also. I'm looking to spend around $4000 and it will be a dd

Users who are viewing this thread