WTB Competion Orange Cobra

dgood86

Established Member
My car should be selling tomorrow, and begins the search for my dream car, a 2004 Competition Orange Terminator "COUPE".

Looking for one with low miles, well kept under cover or in garage, kept out of harsh weather, modded or stock welcome.

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Coupe or convertible? Good luck with the search, you and many are looking for this color.

Letson54

Established Member
orange cobra

Im interested in your cobra! Im new to this forum, and looking to buy an 04 cobra soon and like so many other people competition orange is at the top of my list. How can I reach you and discuss your car and possibly get more info and pics? If possible you can email me at
[email protected]
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
It was a pain in the ass to find my car..

and it's only a GT

dgood86

Established Member
Been thinking about selling mine :beer:

I am actually in the middle of a transaction with another member on this site buying their "CO" Termi with 29k well kept miles and a few tasteful mods; money is currently being transferred and i should have the car next week.

But just cause im curious, humor me with the statistics of yours. Mileage, condition, mods, etc.

I probably wont buy it now, but someone else looking at this thread may see it and be interested, thanks for the offer.

Vsix

Established Member
Im interested in your cobra! Im new to this forum, and looking to buy an 04 cobra soon and like so many other people competition orange is at the top of my list. How can I reach you and discuss your car and possibly get more info and pics? If possible you can email me at
[email protected]
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

WOW i had 6 PMs on the car call me for for full details... This Cobra may not appeal to the "normal Cobra crowd".... 42k miles... Mild eng bolt-ons... fully built auto PA C-4... fully built SRA... fully built suspension... Weld Pro-Stars BIG n Littles...Full MAC exhaust ..ALL PARTS are NEW!!!

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

maple

Established Member
I am actually in the middle of a transaction with another member on this site buying their "CO" Termi with 29k well kept miles and a few tasteful mods; money is currently being transferred and i should have the car next week.

But just cause im curious, humor me with the statistics of yours. Mileage, condition, mods, etc.

I probably wont buy it now, but someone else looking at this thread may see it and be interested, thanks for the offer.
You're getting a beautiful car. I know him personally and he takes great pride in his cars. I was going to buy it before buying my vert but I didn't feel comfortable paying that price right now. Car is truly a head turner and a real cream puff. Congratulations. :beer:

dgood86

Established Member
You're getting a beautiful car. I know him personally and he takes great pride in his cars. I was going to buy it before buying my vert but I didn't feel comfortable paying that price right now. Car is truly a head turner and a real cream puff. Congratulations. :beer:

Good to know man. Ive seen pictures and the car seems to be very well kept and in near mint condition still. From talking to him he does really seem like he knows what hes talking about and takes car of his vehicles. I have no doubt ill be completely satisfied when the car arrives.

maple

Established Member
Good to know man. Ive seen pictures and the car seems to be very well kept and in near mint condition still. From talking to him he does really seem like he knows what hes talking about and takes car of his vehicles. I have no doubt ill be completely satisfied when the car arrives.
I purchased an 04 mach 1 from and was so happy with the car, we ended up becoming friends! Ha. You should see his coupe/terminator swap he's building. Oh....my....god.:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread