Wtb:cold Air Intake

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
Help A Brother Out. A Friend Of Mine Just Bought A 2003 Harley. We Are Looking For A Decent Air Intake For His Harley. I Got Him A 5# Lower,diablo Prgrammer,magnaflow Exhaust. Now I Need A Cai. So If You Got One You Want To Get Rid Off, So You Can Upgrade To A Better One Maybe. Hit Me Up. Something Like The Lfp /jdm Intake, Is What Were Looking For.jlp Piece Is Nice Too.
Thanx.
-chuck

Black Molly

Established Member
intake

Help A Brother Out. A Friend Of Mine Just Bought A 2003 Harley. We Are Looking For A Decent Air Intake For His Harley. I Got Him A 5# Lower,diablo Prgrammer,magnaflow Exhaust. Now I Need A Cai. So If You Got One You Want To Get Rid Off, So You Can Upgrade To A Better One Maybe. Hit Me Up. Something Like The Lfp /jdm Intake, Is What Were Looking For.jlp Piece Is Nice Too.
Thanx.
-chuck

I have A JLP thunder pipe I will sell for $110 plus shipping. I have a JLT Intkate tube I will sell for $95 pus shipping. let me know.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I have a JLP air box, its missing the bolts to hold the MAF in place....shoot me a pm if interested

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Chux....I have a nice JLP ram-air (minus hoses and scoop) Cai with like-new air
filter with SVT badge (From SVT Focus) that I'll give a good deal on.

The box I have can be used as-is,or if you buy hoses and scoop from JLP or elsewhere
(Homemade)you can run it ram-air setup.

Let me know........

Red BOLT99

Established Member
I have a couple of kits laying around even just adapters for the maf to just put a air filter on.
let me know?
pm ur # and i'll hit you up if you want..
peace

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Chuck... I have a JDM (installed by them) with minimal use (I store the truck winters) that he could have for $135.00 shipped, and paypal is OK. Here's a picture:

JDM-CAI-001.jpg

Comes complete with all parts needed to mount; bolts, billet plate, and aluminum mounting bracket. Snorkel fits right into fender side intake. PM me if interested.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
does anyone has a cold air intake with the maf for sale .. PM please..thanks

roush24

Established Member
Chuck... I have a JDM (installed by them) with minimal use (I store the truck winters) that he could have for $135.00 shipped, and paypal is OK. Here's a picture:

JDM-CAI-001.jpg

Comes complete with all parts needed to mount; bolts, billet plate, and aluminum mounting bracket. Snorkel fits right into fender side intake. PM me if interested.

thats a good deal there. exactly the same cai on my truck. how come your getting rid of? glad to hear you found the one you were looking for chux. get some pics of that harley truck up. sounds like you got him going in the rite direction from the jump.

Users who are viewing this thread