WTB Cobra

PeteStang94

Established Member
Im looking to get in my first Terminator. I've got between $18-20k limit and looking for something under 60k miles. I'd prefer coupe, but im not too picky at all. I am located in Dallas, Texas so closer the better.

PeteStang94

Established Member

coop33

Established Member
I've got a silver 04 hardtop with 41,651 miles in Fort Worth. Just ported, intake lowered, BAP, short throw, and exhaust. Gearheads did the work and HPP did a retune. Not looking to sell but would sell. I would ask $26k

Attachments

• flag1.jpg
    flag1.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 143

PeteStang94

Established Member
I've got a silver 04 hardtop with 41,651 miles in Fort Worth. Just ported, intake lowered, BAP, short throw, and exhaust. Gearheads did the work and HPP did a retune. Not looking to sell but would sell. I would ask $26k
Looks like a beaut. You're right around the corner from me, unfortunately it would be out of my price range. I'm right at 20k max. Definitely hard trying to find what I'm looking for but I'm going to keep trying.

coop33

Established Member
Looks like a beaut. You're right around the corner from me, unfortunately it would be out of my price range. I'm right at 20k max. Definitely hard trying to find what I'm looking for but I'm going to keep trying.

I saw you were in Dallas so that's the only reason I commented. Your car will surface just keep looking! I drove 16 hours round trip with a trailer to pick mine up after looking for about 18 months. The nice ones are hard to find and even harder to purchase. Good Luck!

chadwells1987

Established Member
I have a 03 black vert, black top, 70k. 18.5k. Shoot me a text and I will go over more details if you are interested.

208 577-7249

99Venom

I ♥ Internal Combustion
Established Member
Im looking to get in my first Terminator. I've got between $18-20k limit and looking for something under 60k miles. I'd prefer coupe, but im not too picky at all. I am located in Dallas, Texas so closer the better.

A coupe under 60k for less than $20k is a hard find. A vert is very doable though

Users who are viewing this thread