WTB: Cobra Vert, open to coupes

amills1969

Established Member
Hey guys, wanting to buy preferably a convertible but i'd be open to a coupe for the right price. Miles aren't very important to me, and I wouldn't mind a car that needs some work. Something with good interior would be great. Basically I'm not too picky, I'd like to keep the price under $16k, text or call (prefer text at first) at 260-615-5743, thanks.

SonicSnake84

Established Member
Hey guys, wanting to buy preferably a convertible but i'd be open to a coupe for the right price. Miles aren't very important to me, and I wouldn't mind a car that needs some work. Something with good interior would be great. Basically I'm not too picky, I'd like to keep the price under $16k, text or call (prefer text at first) at 260-615-5743, thanks.

I have a 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra coupe I was going to post for sale locally in a week I'm in the Raleigh/Cary NC area. About 98k miles. Good Condition. Hate to have to sell it but I honestly just cant afford it anymore. Has mostly all bolt on mods. made around 470+ RWHP I believe. PM me if interested I can break down the mod list etc and discuss pricing. Thanks!!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Might be looking for a vert myself around the same price range, possibly a bit higher. No coupe for me though.

Users who are viewing this thread