WTB Cobra Spoiler

PureSound15

Established Member
Hi Guys,

I, unfortunately, bought a terminator spoiler from a member on here that is completely useless. So now - my trunk sits with the paint guy waiting for a spoiler to go on.

The 3rd brake light I have is cracked, but will get the job done for now.

What do you have? I'm not picky on color and I don't care if it is perfect or not. I'm in Wisconsin and need it soon!

Thanks much! BTW - I need a Terminator spoiler!

Last edited:

PureSound15

Established Member
Everything is ripped off of the underside and wood screws that were put through the entire spoiler and bondo'd over on top.

There really is no way to attach it to the car - even the body guys refuse to work with it.

onebadsvt

Established Member
i have a perfect black spoiler on my car that i will pull off for the right price. just pm me!

frisko4one5

Crazy Mach 1 Poster
Established Member
Everything is ripped off of the underside and wood screws that were put through the entire spoiler and bondo'd over on top.

There really is no way to attach it to the car - even the body guys refuse to work with it.

ouch that sucks..yea i usually never buy a cobra spoiler if the factory studs are not attached to it because its a pain in the azz if they aint...

PureSound15

Established Member
I don't know that if, even if I were to have the screws removes and that repaired, I could attach the one that I have :(

Users who are viewing this thread