WTB cobra seattle are WA

nomanate

Established Member
WTB cobra seattle area WA or FL, OR

looking around to see what i can find my grandpa lives in flordia and after mid june my flight down there is free to visit, he lives in jacksonville so in the area let me know..

Oregon and idaho is good too

my limit is about 20k

Last edited:

nomanate

Established Member
bump, have an old big block mopar (dart) for trade, if not then still let me know i want to get one soon

454LSX

Established Member
I have an 03 just turned 38k miles. Ported upper\lower pulley all the supporting mods for a twin screw (60# injectors, big HE, BAP). 17 x10.5 chrome wheels in the back with new MT DR's. DFX clutch etc etc etc etc Send email for big High res pics.

$20,500

I'm in Sherwood Oregon

cleanrear.jpg.w560h375.jpg

cleanside.jpg.w560h375.jpg

Last edited:

454LSX

Established Member
Not sure what a build thread is? Amazon Tuned it, comes with a Diablosport. Car will be at the HP Ranch for dyno tuning in Maple Valley next week, its sceduled for Saturday but I might move it up to some time during the week.

I have the stock lower setup and cage, the stock idlers, shifter, HE, MISC stuff. Has Bassani 5 piece xpipe and cat back. with one new cat in the box.

454LSX

Established Member
I don't know that you have to pay the tax in Oregon? My buddy in vancouver bought a car from me and there was no sale tax associated with it. They did charge him for registration for a higher amount that we "agreed" upon.

There is no sales tax in Oregon only state income tax so not sure how it works.

454LSX

Established Member
Send HIGH res pics from Nikon really doesn't hide much :) Detailed mod list and driving habits to your email. They were big emails let me know if you didn't receive them!

nomanate

Established Member
still looking guys, let me know im trying to find myslef a cobra, looking for somthing not to moddified but will consider everything!!!!!:beer:

vr4_007

Established Member
Id say mine may be for sale, but I think I may have broke the input shaft this past weekend and need to get it fixed,..

DSG, Whipple 2.3, all supporting mods 58K miles Like to get 23K for it as it sits, or I can return it to stock let you take over payments with 1K down, Think I owe like 17K on it?? Idunno,.. The only reason Im thining about selling is because a couple of Job offers may be coming my way. If they dont pan out I may just keep it and run it a few more times this summer, I sure had alot of fun with it this past weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread