WTB Cobra Roller or 99/01 Cobra!!!!

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I am looking for a Cobra Roller or low mileage 99 or 01 Cobra. Let me know if you have one.

Todd

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Thanks but it's a little steep for what I need it for, especially since I'm not going to need the engine, trans and rear.

UCBeau

svt32v99 said:
99 Cobra for 10,200 with @85,000 true miles. (Just put 4.10s in a couple thousand miles ago.) Fully delirned and bushinged IRS with the 4.10s. Has a set of Hooker Long tubes ready to be bolted on. Steeda Triax and other little bolt on mods. Real solid car. I am the 2nd owner.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352046
curious..might you be interested in swapping IRS's? i have one with less done, 3.73's too..would prefer to step to 4.10's and want more bushings..also whats up with those LT's? :)

svt32v99

Suck it!
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
curious..might you be interested in swapping IRS's? i have one with less done, 3.73's too..would prefer to step to 4.10's and want more bushings..also whats up with those LT's? :)

There is a slight problem if we do the swap though. Unless you want to swap pumpkins and half shafts its not worth it for you since you have the 31 spline set up. So you are gonna be stuck with the 3.73s if you want the 31 splines.

Hookers? You want em? They need to be cleaned up a bit (definately not beautiful) but are fully functional. $250 or maybe if you have a speed cal (I thought you did at one point), we can work out something.

Paul

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
My buddy has a roller he might sell, 99 cobra red/charcoal int, slotted rotors, 2000 cobra R springs, adj tockico shocks struts, 4.10 gears, 03 cobra rear bumper, cobra r hood, 03 cobra wing, 03 cobra side skirts, full lenght subframes, 50k mile car, 3650 trans, etc I am not sure but think he was wanting around 8.5 or maybe less, has motor in it right now, something wrong with piston, long tubes, h pipe i can ask him if you want

UCBeau

svt32v99 said:
There is a slight problem if we do the swap though. Unless you want to swap pumpkins and half shafts its not worth it for you since you have the 31 spline set up. So you are gonna be stuck with the 3.73s if you want the 31 splines.

Hookers? You want em? They need to be cleaned up a bit (definately not beautiful) but are fully functional. $250 or maybe if you have a speed cal (I thought you did at one point), we can work out something.

Paul
shit i totally forgot all about that stuff. damn shame.
i may want those hookers, actually waiting to hear about registering my car out of state so if i hear anything within the next day or two, i'll let you know.

PALE HORSE

Established Member
i have a 1999 mustang cobra with 74kmiles it has a 32valve dual overhead cam V8 and ford racing 3.73 rear end, it has a mac off road h pipe and flowmasters, everything else is stock except the exterior. outside it has a cobra R hood, a 2003 cobra back bumper with stainless steel inserts and obivously the two tone paint, its brand new, i just need something with better gas mileage, it also has eibach springs and im asking 14,995 but if you'd be intrested then im sure we can work something out, email me or if you'd like to call its 404-218-9888 thanks or email m eat [email protected] email me for pics.. .its clean

Users who are viewing this thread