WTB: Cobra R Brembo Caliper

BLU3VN0M

SVT Addict
Established Member
I know it's a long-shot but I'm looking for one Cobra R Brembo caliper. I just put a set on mine and had the caliper bolt shear off destroying both the caliper and wheel. Let me know if you've got a spare laying around, or know of any source just to buy the calipers and not the kit.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beau t

Established Member
pulled from advanced auto sorry it didn't post the pic, you can pull it up and see if it is the same, incase you need to drive it till you can find what your looking for

Wearever Brake Caliper Unloaded Caliper w/Bracket -Domestic

Be the first to review

Part No.
18-B4766

Product Application(s):
2000 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
  • Remanufactured Brake Caliper WITH BRACKET; Front Right; with Metal Piston; Supplied with Mounting Bracket; Installation Hardware Included
See full product details

• Description
  • Specifications

Wearever Remanufactured Friction Choice Brake Calipers are remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM performance. Each caliper includes all hardware needed for easy installation (mounting bolts not included). Wearever's caliper hardware allows for quick and easy installation because you no longer need to search for replacement components or reuse old hardware. Also, all rear parking brake hardware is installed and lubricated for your convenience, where applicable.
Product Application(s):
  • Remanufactured Brake Caliper WITH BRACKET; Front Right; with Metal Piston; Supplied with Mounting Bracket; Installation Hardware Included
Price: $67.99
ps_add_to_cart_btn.jpg

QTY

Last edited:

BLU3VN0M

SVT Addict
Established Member
pulled from advanced auto sorry it didn't post the pic, you can pull it up and see if it is the same, incase you need to drive it till you can find what your looking for

Wearever Brake Caliper Unloaded Caliper w/Bracket -Domestic

Be the first to review

Part No.
18-B4766

Product Application(s):
See full product details

• Description
  • Specifications

Wearever Remanufactured Friction Choice Brake Calipers are remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM performance. Each caliper includes all hardware needed for easy installation (mounting bolts not included). Wearever's caliper hardware allows for quick and easy installation because you no longer need to search for replacement components or reuse old hardware. Also, all rear parking brake hardware is installed and lubricated for your convenience, where applicable.
Product Application(s):
Price: $67.99
ps_add_to_cart_btn.jpg

QTY

Unfortunately they aren't the same :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread