WTB: Cobra in Greenville SC

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to purchase either an 03 or 04 Cobra (coupe only) in either TR, OW, SB, Black, DSG. I'd prefer if it was less than 60,000 miles and with minimal mods (exhaust, intake, upper pulley, etc). I'm willing to travel around 200 miles of Greenville SC, 29615. I'm looking to keep it at $20,000 or less. Let me know what you got!

Thanks,
Dan

Zemedici

Established Member
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to purchase either an 03 or 04 Cobra (coupe only) in either TR, OW, SB, Black, DSG. I'd prefer if it was less than 60,000 miles and with minimal mods (exhaust, intake, upper pulley, etc). I'm willing to travel around 200 miles of Greenville SC, 29615. I'm looking to keep it at $20,000 or less. Let me know what you got!

Thanks,
Dan

2003 Used Ford Mustang SVT Cobra at Cosmo Motors Serving Hickory, NC, IID 10280548

Tell the guys to keep a look out for you, talk to Chance.

Zemedici

Established Member
Thanks man! I'll hit them up.

:beer:

Absolutely, all of their cars are top notch, I was going back and forth with them for a few months before I found mine. They had a SB for $17,xxx a few months ago :(

They normally have 5-6 at a time, so just have them call you whenever they get them in! :banana:

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
Good luck with your search. I just picked up a mint, 46k mile Black terminator in Simpsonville from a private seller through craigslist of all places.

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Thanks its more of a challenge than I thought.

I've been checking craigslist and haven't had any luck yet. Whenever I get mine we'll have to go for a cruise sometime!

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
they come up from time to time on the upstate craigslist. About 4 months ago there was a sb and a black 03 on there, both for great deals. None to be had lately. But I check around on a daily basis so i'll send a pm your way if I see any deals

smknvette

Established Member
Search asheville, I think there was a white coupe a couple weeks back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cobralover2002

Established Member
Ford : Mustang cobra in Ford | eBay Motors
$T2eC16J,!zQE9s3sq+o!BR,bTjMiNw~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:

supraman1990

Established Member
I know cosmo has 4 right now, I was just up there the other day. Give them a call and let them know what your looking for and they might can find it if they don't have anything that fits what you want closely enough. I'd sell you mine but I'm a little (WAY) farther modified than you appear to be looking for, and would need somewhere north of that 20k number for the car now.

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Thanks for the advice! I'll give them a call soon and I'll let you know if things change but as of now I'd like to stay as closely to stock as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread