WTB: Cobra coupe IL area (<$20,000)

joebra

Established Member
Hello, I'm looking to see if there are any 03-04 Cobra coupes near Chicago or the surrounding area/states (within 100-200 mile radius). I skimmed the classifieds, but didn't want to miss anything.

I'm looking to spend less than $20,000. I'm open to any color outside of Screaming Yellow.

Thanks!

joebra

Established Member
That's an awesome ride you have there! Do you have the shaker as part of the hood (I'm assuming)?

I'm pretty hell-bent on a cobra at this point in the game, but I appreciate the reply for consideration which has my brain turning a little bit. GLWS!

mkicki

Established Member
Haven't planned to sell my car, but always the thought wonders. Have an 04 OW Coupe with 23k miles. Message me if any interest sparks but will be asking more than you are willing to spend.

joebra

Established Member
mkicki, I'm interested in hearing more about what you have...PM sent

Thanks bullit- I appreciate the quick response

joebra

Established Member
Thanks Mysterio. You're right, I've definitely looked outside of my comfort zone to see what's out there. If I go that route, yours is certainly up for consideration.

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
Theres one local to me at a dealer.. Looks pretty nice in person.
$20310 and it has 30k miles...
2003 Ford Mustang | Clinton IA Clinton Auto Group

Its in Clinton Iowa.. About a 2 hour ride from Naperthrill

That's my old car. If you have any questions about it shoot me a PM. I can give you the mod list on it if you are interested in the car. I had it for 5 years and sold it in Feb. 2010. It used to be a garage queen, LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread