WTB: Cobra coupe, built preferred

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
I've been all over the internet trying to find my next Cobra with no luck, so this is likely a long shot. But here goes nothing.

Car:
Looking for either 03 or 04 coupe. No verts

Colors:
SB, OW or CO. Would consider any shade of grey as long as it is super clean.

Mods:
The more modded, the better. No stock blower cars please. 2.8 or larger blower preferred. Built engine, built SRA, built trans, fuel system are all bonuses.

I want a finished car. I'm not looking for a half way done project or a mechanic special. Please no "All it needs finished is blah, blah, blah." The only thing in okay with having to do is add emissions equipment.

Emissions:
This is one area that I'm not able to compromise on. I have to be able to run egr. There is no way around it in my county, even with tuning. I don't care if the car has no cats or no egr as it currently sits, as long as the blower/inlet combo has provisions for the egr valve so I can add it. From what I've been told, that means any crusher inlet cars are out for me, unfortunately.

Mileage:
Super low miles isn't a necessity as long as the car is nice and well taken care of.

Interior:
Full interior please. No rear seat delete cars.

Price:
I'm willing to pay up to $28k for the right car. Have cash and I'm willing to travel.

I know this is pretty specific, and I may have to look for awhile, but I have the cash and have decided that I'm not going to settle.

Let me know what you have!

cobra466

Established Member
I've been all over the internet trying to find my next Cobra with no luck, so this is likely a long shot. But here goes nothing.

Car:
Looking for either 03 or 04 coupe. No verts

Colors:
SB, OW or CO. Would consider any shade of grey as long as it is super clean.

Mods:
The more modded, the better. No stock blower cars please. 2.8 or larger blower preferred. Built engine, built SRA, built trans, fuel system are all bonuses.

I want a finished car. I'm not looking for a half way done project or a mechanic special. Please no "All it needs finished is blah, blah, blah." The only thing in okay with having to do is add emissions equipment.

Emissions:
This is one area that I'm not able to compromise on. I have to be able to run egr. There is no way around it in my county, even with tuning. I don't care if the car has no cats or no egr as it currently sits, as long as the blower/inlet combo has provisions for the egr valve so I can add it. From what I've been told, that means any crusher inlet cars are out for me, unfortunately.

Mileage:
Super low miles isn't a necessity as long as the car is nice and well taken care of.

Interior:
Full interior please. No rear seat delete cars.

Price:
I'm willing to pay up to $28k for the right car. Have cash and I'm willing to travel.

I know this is pretty specific, and I may have to look for awhile, but I have the cash and have decided that I'm not going to settle.

Let me know what you have!
I have an 03 Oxford built with over $50k invested. send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you more info.

Users who are viewing this thread