WANTED: WTB: CO or DSG coupe.

Elwood4u

Established Member
I’ve held off on posting a wtb ad for a long time as they get a bad rap but I’ve missed out on two opportunities due to only timing and not being able to check the site all the time.

therefore I’m posting this in the hopes of being able to find an owner willing to part with their cobra.

Specifically I’ve been after a DSG or CO coupe with lower miles. Preferably Whippled, vmp or KB modified with full supporting mods. Prefer irs but not a deal breaker.

I’m a cash buyer and willing to travel for the right car. 03/04 has always been my dream car so I’m taking a shot here.

My apologies for yet another wtb post. Please feel free to dm or post if you’re interested. Thanks.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Good job outlining the specifics of what your seeking. At least the title of your ad wasn't ;

"WTB- 03/04 Termie"

and than nothing else but, "show me what ya gotz."

Best of luck in your search. The Comp Orange stuff is tough. How did I get mine in 2011?
I saw it sale here, and called the buyer and offered him $5000.00 over what he just paid. He never saw the car or the title and made $5k off me. THAT'S what it might take to nail a Comp Orange down

Last edited:

Elwood4u

Established Member
Good job outlining the specifics of what your seeking. At least the title of your ad wasn't ;

"WTB- 03/04 Termie"

and than nothing else but, "show me what ya gotz."

Best of luck in your search. The Comp Orange stuff is tough. How did I get mine in 2011?
I saw it sale here, and called the buyer and offered him $5000.00 over what he just paid. He never saw the car or the title and made $5k off me. THAT'S what it might take to nail a Comp Orange down

Wow, I appreciate the reply although when I read it shortly after you posted it I was somewhat speechless and somewhat demoralized.

kudos to you for knowing what you want when you saw it. I imagine the original buyer said something along the lines of “come again?”.

I should also clarify I’m open to an Eaton car as well. But color, 6spd, coupe are must haves.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, I appreciate the reply although when I read it shortly after you posted it I was somewhat speechless and somewhat demoralized.

kudos to you for knowing what you want when you saw it. I imagine the original buyer said something along the lines of “come again?”.

I should also clarify I’m open to an Eaton car as well. But color, 6spd, coupe are must haves.

Every Comp Orange coupe or vert brings the drama on this site. Everytime!
Good luck in your search

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
I’ve held off on posting a wtb ad for a long time as they get a bad rap but I’ve missed out on two opportunities due to only timing and not being able to check the site all the time.

therefore I’m posting this in the hopes of being able to find an owner willing to part with their cobra.

Specifically I’ve been after a DSG or CO coupe with lower miles. Preferably Whippled, vmp or KB modified with full supporting mods. Prefer irs but not a deal breaker.

I’m a cash buyer and willing to travel for the right car. 03/04 has always been my dream car so I’m taking a shot here.

My apologies for yet another wtb post. Please feel free to dm or post if you’re interested. Thanks.
I know it's a high asking price but this 12K miles Comp Orange coupe just got listed on Cargurus.

CarGurus - 2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Supercharged Coupe - $54,988

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread