WTB: Clean fox body!

Burnt Rice

Established Member
Any 87-93 LX or GT. 5sp, Black interior is prefered.Any mods except s/c or turbo.Must be in good conditions.Cars with mods are prefered.Post up pics and details. :beer:
You can Post here,PM me, or E-mail me at: [email protected]

01svtruck

Established Member
Hey 302powered i tried to send those pics. to you and it would not let me send them for some reason. The link is now posted in my thread.

Burnt Rice

Established Member
11secCobra said:
check out my 88 coupe

Sorry,not intrested in any thing with a carb. :beer:

01SVTRUCK said:
Hey 302powered i tried to send those pics. to you and it would not let me send them for some reason. The link is now posted in my thread.

Ill have to think about it but ill keep in touch if i decide on it. :beer:

BOTTLFED

Established Member
I don't know what you're looking to spend. However, I have a 1992 Calypso Green Coupe. It is in this months (September '06) issue of 'Modified Mustangs'. It's actually the 'cover Car', if you have the magazine. Page 42, if you're interested. ;)

Not actively looking to sell it. However, anything has a price. And I'm pretty sure I'll be bored now that I have nothing to mod.

current_MMissue.jpg

~Jeff

[email protected]
http://public.fotki.com/bottlfed

Burnt Rice

Established Member
BOTTLFED said:
I don't know what you're looking to spend. However, I have a 1992 Calypso Green Coupe. It is in this months (September '06) issue of 'Modified Mustangs'. It's actually the 'cover Car', if you have the magazine. Page 42, if you're interested. ;)

Not actively looking to sell it. However, anything has a price. And I'm pretty sure I'll be bored now that I have nothing to mod.

current_MMissue.jpg

~Jeff

[email protected]
http://public.fotki.com/bottlfed

Car looks nice but its in canada??

Users who are viewing this thread