WTB Clean Fox Body $10-12k

nhancedsvt

Established Member
Looking to purchase a clean 5.0 fox body, preferably coupe and manual trans in the Southeast. $10-12k budget. Not looking for a race car, tastefully modded fine, but a clean solid platform.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
If you have any interest in a drop top, I have a completely stock, unmolested 92’ LX 5.0, 5 speed in excellent shape and under your budget. Don’t want to waste your time with details if verts aren’t in your wheel house, so I PM’d you my IM handle.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I wish you luck sir. I have had a Craigslist search agent set up for three years looking for this and have yet to see one. Did a nationwide search two nights ago on line, came up with nothing.

nhancedsvt

Established Member
You're right. I may. I have a couple decent leads so far, and some are not within driving distance. I'm just hesitant to buy a car sight unseen and travel expenses to fly somewhere and ship back would lower my budget.

I'll find the right car, it just may take some time.

Datman

Established Member
You're right. I may. I have a couple decent leads so far, and some are not within driving distance. I'm just hesitant to buy a car sight unseen and travel expenses to fly somewhere and ship back would lower my budget.

I'll find the right car, it just may take some time.

I got this 86 hatch GT! $7500

Attachments

• 86 gt.jpg
    86 gt.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 511

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Deposit Recd / Sale Pending. But still wanted to keep my post visible and not delete it. Safeguards me and the buyer

Looking to purchase a clean 5.0 fox body, preferably coupe and manual trans in the Southeast. $10-12k budget. Not looking for a race car, tastefully modded fine, but a clean solid platform.

I have a VERY CLEAN under restoration, 93 GT. 88k miles when I began the restoration and build, clean tittle, California car, 3rd owner. Oxford White, Black Interior. Cervinis 93 Cobra body kit. 347 fully forged, FFRP 5 lug. I'm in Savannah, will let it all go for $8,000

Last edited:

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I have a VERY CLEAN under restoration, 93 GT. 88k miles when I began the restoration and build, clean tittle, California car, 3rd owner. Oxford White, Black Interior. Cervinis 93 Cobra body kit. 347 fully forged, FFRP 5 lug. I'm in Savannah, will let it all go for $8,000
I want to see a few pics.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread