WTB: Clean '96-'98 Cobra - Lot's of Info Inside!

JZNYCRealEstate

Established Member
I will be returning to Colorado for about a year or so to finish my degree once I finished up this job here and will be looking for a car to purchase.

I have already been pre-approved for a loan and am a very honest motivated buyer looking for a very honest motivated seller.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
'99-'04 GT
'96-'98 PI Swapped GT
'96-'98 Cobra
'99/'01 Cobra

CAR MUST HAVE THESE THINGS:
Clean title
Be a daily-driveable car and have no major issues that need attention or repair. I cannot stress this enough.
Be a non-smoking vehicle
No exterior/interior damage/major cosmetic defects
5-Speed
Be under 120k miles
Be priced between $5,000-$8,500
Be within range of a $500 shipping cost to Las Vegas, NV (car will be registered and titled in Las Vegas as my return to Colorado is temporary), or have a seller willing to pay all shipping costs over the first $500.
No ABS or CEL lights
No false odometer readings
No Hail Damage
No frame damage

Anyone of these items missing is a deal breaker.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE CAR ALREADY HAD THESE THINGS
As new of tires as humanly possible
A nice sounding exhaust system; an O/R mid-pipe is just fine as Nevada only does OBD testing.
A hand-held tuner
Premium wheels and tires
Suspension modifications with the car lowered a bit
Preferably no Electric Green or Yellow Chrome

Shoot me a PM or drop me a line on here if you're selling something that fits my criteria. I'll be looking to pull the trigger in the next 4-8 weeks.

Must have extensive pictures and multiple videos of the car running. If I'm taking a risk of buying your car sight unseen, you need to be willing to provide A LOT of documentation, photos, and video. Half-assed descriptions and a lack of detail/pictures will always make me nervous and will not make me want to do business with you.

Thanks everyone! Let me know what you've got!!

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I have the perfect car for you. 97 BAB cobra with 76K miles. $8500. it has a catback, short shifter, 3:73s, very good rubber all around. great paint. clean carfax. I am making a for sale thread this minute. give me a while and I will copy a link. i have about 70 pictures. a so far 1 video. and my rep speaks for itself on here.

JZNYCRealEstate

Established Member
Just saw your ad and I am definitely interested! I'm a veteran poster over on ModdedMustangs and there's actually a guy over there though who kind of beat you to the punch and made me fall in love with his '02 GT that's 10k of a total fresh rebuild of the entire drivetrain, so I'll let you know as that progresses. I do like your car though and we should chat a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread