Wtb: center caps for true forged wheels

fastlif

Established Member
I have double tinted chicanes(dark charcoal grey) with polished center caps. I would like the caps to match or even be black. I have tried to purchase from true forged for months with zero help. Will any other brand fit? Anyone have any ideas other than paint existing ones? Shame I can't get correct ones.

Help!! Cruising the coast will be here soon!!

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
What do you mean "you tried with no help?" Steve isn't hard to get ahold of, he's got his own forum here and answers PM's almost hourly. I'm sure he'll take care of you.

fastlif

Established Member
No I have begged Steve to purchase caps and he "doesn't have any" and will not make me any. I offered to pay whatever. I don't get it...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
as ive told you time and time again, we do not have any that we can spare at the moment. we are always short on brushed caps, be it tinted or not tinted. this is why we charge quite a bit more for them. the only caps we've had are enough for people who are ordering brushed w/ double tinted wheels and ordered matching caps. ive been super buried with moving to our new house over the past few weeks. i apologize for not having been able to get back to you. you never asked me about any black caps. i did have some extras but now im short again. ive got two sets shipping without center caps this week until we have more back from powder coating/engraving. all of a sudden everyone wants matching center caps and we're constantly in short supply. your wheels look great with the polished caps they have. its not like you're running around capless. i understand you want matching caps but we really are in short supply on them. if you want, you can send your caps back an we can powder coat them black and engrave them.

also, with brushed wheels/caps, it can often be tricky trying to get them to fit together correctly due to the thickness of the clear coating. this makes it even harder to do when the wheels arent here.

fastlif

Established Member
I have offered months ago to pay whatever. I do not understand why on your next "order" from the machine shop you can't make a set specifically for me and have double tinted or whatever. Offer still stands.

Users who are viewing this thread