WTB: CCW's or True Forged Chicanes

sf600

Established Member
Hey guys I'm looking for a set of 18" 3 piece CCW Classics or D110's OR True Forged Chicanes. Preferably in a matte/satin black or gun metal grey. Staggered would be nice. It's to fit on my 03. Will be in San Antonio Tues/Wed April 26th/27th. Then back up to Canada thereafter. If anyone has a set they want to let go, let me know. I can consider trading plus cash as well. I have a set of 18x9 and 18x10 chrome Saleen's on the car right now with a new set of tires.

ib_604

Established Member
Hey guys sorry never got any messages from ya sf600. I have a deal pending locally and another buyer in Texas. If anything goes sideways I will let you know.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

jsucil89

Established Member
Hey guys I'm looking for a set of 18" 3 piece CCW Classics or D110's OR True Forged Chicanes. Preferably in a matte/satin black or gun metal grey. Staggered would be nice. It's to fit on my 03. Will be in San Antonio Tues/Wed April 26th/27th. Then back up to Canada thereafter. If anyone has a set they want to let go, let me know. I can consider trading plus cash as well. I have a set of 18x9 and 18x10 chrome Saleen's on the car right now with a new set of tires.

I have a very nice set of 18x11 & 18x9 3pc T/F chicanes that I've been considering selling for a while. Polished hoops, satin blk centers, chrome assembly bolts with chrome center caps (cobra etching). Rear wheels are fender flush offset with brand new 335/30/18 Hoosier dr's. Fronts are big brake cut with 255/35/18 BFG KDW T/A tires. Rear tires have maybe 50 miles. Front tires have approx. 800-1000 miles. Send me a pm if you're interested in talking further. Steve @ T/F can confirm the quality of my setup. Excellent condition, no disappointments. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread