Wtb: CCW Engraved Center Caps

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Hey looking to purchase some CCW engraved center caps for my 18" Classics. I currently have the plain center caps with no logo on them and prefer the ones with CCW's logo. Let me know what you guys have. Along with price and pics. Thanks :beer:

flamed notch

Established Member
Good luck trying to find some, I tried a couple of months ago with no luck at all, call ccw, u can send your center caps to them, they will engrave them and polish them for you, and send them back to you. They quoted me $25.00 dollars for this.

flamed notch

Established Member
Thet said that was for all 4, u ship your center caps and 25 bucks, they will engrave them and polish them and send them back to u.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Good luck trying to find some, I tried a couple of months ago with no luck at all, call ccw, u can send your center caps to them, they will engrave them and polish them for you, and send them back to you. They quoted me $25.00 dollars for this.

Thanks ill give them a call probably sometime next week.

25 each im assuming..........thats still not that bad i may send my in for that price.

Should be for all. I think for 4 new caps with engraving are $80 if I remember correctly.

Wow that seems like a great deal!

Yep. Hopefully its still good

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Just a little update for any of you interested:
I've been emailing with Wray from CCW and he told me $40 would cover engraving, polishing(if necessary) and return shipping. I'll be sending mine in later this week.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread