WTB Caster Camber Plates

patricks806

Established Member
I am in need of adjustable caster camber plates for my 2011 GT. I installed an adjustable coil over kit (just shocks and springs) from Eibach but need a set and I'm guessing some adjustable front lower control arms, not sure about those though. Thanks in advance for the help!!

Last edited:

dc2r

Established Member
I am in need of adjustable caster camber plates for my 2011 GT. I installed an adjustable coil over kit (just shocks and springs) from Eibach but need a set and I'm guessing some adjustable front lower control arms, not sure about those though. Thanks in advance for the help!!

i have used steeda camber/caster plates on my 2011 GT right now, but i can't get them out for at least 1/2-1 month because the parts i need to replace them with are on backorder... can you wait that long?

patricks806

Established Member
I'm currently in Afghanistan, so I'm in no rush lol. How do you like the Steeda's? Can you adjust them while they are installed on the car?

dc2r

Established Member
I'm currently in Afghanistan, so I'm in no rush lol. How do you like the Steeda's? Can you adjust them while they are installed on the car?

sorry for the late reply. good to hear you found something.

to answer your questions: i am not sure about in-car adjustment, because i watched the tech who worked on my car take everything out the first time, and then the second time he made adjustments everything stayed in. maybe the steeda website would explain more.

they were okay for street, but i'm going vorshlag because i need something more heavy duty with a greater range of adjustment.

Last edited:

patricks806

Established Member
sorry for the late reply. good to hear you found something.

to answer your questions: i am not sure about in-car adjustment, because i watched the tech who worked on my car take everything out the first time, and then the second time he made adjustments everything stayed in. maybe the steeda website would explain more.

they were okay for street, but i'm going vorshlag because i need something more heavy duty with a greater range of adjustment.

Thanks for the response. I did some research on the Steeda's yesterday and they wouldn't have been able to work with what I am trying to. Somebody ended up letting me know about some maximum motorsports they had which should work out perfect so I went with those.
I hope you have luck selling your parts!

Users who are viewing this thread