WTB Cassette player

Dekorum

Established Member
I need a factory cassette player that came with the Mach 460 setup. I would like one without any cracks in the screen and that has a working tape player.

RareYellowAsp

Established Member
I have the cassette player and CD player

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

There is some wear on the buttons, but the units work fine.

Dekorum

Established Member
I can't use that 98 cassette player cause it has the clock button and I'd rather have the preset 6 button.
I don't need both that and the CD player though, just a working cassette player (plays cassettes).
I think I am getting the one from wldtang, but just incase will you sell just the cassette player CobraStang161?

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
I can't use that 98 cassette player cause it has the clock button and I'd rather have the preset 6 button.
I don't need both that and the CD player though, just a working cassette player (plays cassettes).
I think I am getting the one from wldtang, but just incase will you sell just the cassette player CobraStang161?

Cassettes are nice door stops.
I converted everything that was worth keeping, like my daughter(s) first words to CD or DVD.
Sorry, I can't help you. Pretty sure I've never used the tape player in our 2000 Taurus since we bought it new.
Jeff

Dekorum

Established Member
Heh, yeah I've never listened to an actual cassette either. Its just that my iPod adapter thing is a cassette and that gives the best sound quality. The FM one sucks. Plus I don't want to go to an aftermarket head unit because I like the factory look.

99 GT

Established Member
Im going to have one when i change my stock cd/tape player to a dvd. Its out of my 99 GT and its in perfect condition. How much were you looking at spending - send me a PM if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread