Wtb Built Coupe street car Budget 18-24k

nastynotch483

Established Member
I am in the Market for a Built 87-93 coupe car. I am looking for something that can be driving 50+ miles and still has good street manners and makes good power. I have a built 322 4v 03 cobra F1x car and its to the Point where it just not fun to drive on the street with No Ac. I am looking for something Dart base block with Good Paint and would love Ac not a must but it be nice. A full Interior also. Please if you have something please contact me on here or by email at [email protected] or via text at 508.901.0213. Also I am willing to pick the car up within 10-12 hours from Mooresville Nc. I have a truck and trailer ready to go. My budget is 16-24k I am not looking for a gutted race car. Looking for a factoy 5.0 car Efi blower or turbo car. would love another street YSI car.

thank you Brandon

04Ryan

Established Member
What about a fully restored 92 Notch with a built 10:1 Teksid aluminum Terminator motor swap? Car has A/C and everything works...car drives like stock. Stock Eaton blower with a 4lb lower and 3.0 upper pulley along with a custom nitrous setup. Car has a mild built 4R75W with a Circle D triple disc converter and 3.55 gears.

Users who are viewing this thread