WTB: broken, damaged, or complete '03 Cobra side mirror

black 10th vert

Established Member
I'm looking for a busted mirror, maybe from an accident, but with the plastic clips that attach to the motors still intact. I bought a replacement mirror, but the swivel bar inside the motor mount was cracked, and missing a piece. If anyone has a busted mirror that still has the motor mounting clips intact, I will buy it! I will also consider a complete passenger side assembly if anyone has one available.

please pm me if you have one, or know of one!
thanks, Brian

black 10th vert

Established Member
i might be stopping by a pic and pull in the next couple days...ill let u know if i find something.

That would be awesome! I will upload some pics later so you can see what part(s) I am referring to. They may use the same internal parts for the power mirrors on the Lincolns, and other models, but I have never had a power mirror break, or come apart to know what was even inside for components, so I'm not sure.

Brian

black 10th vert

Established Member
why dont you just buy new class with the mounts attached?

I did do that, as you know since you posted in my other thread selling the replacement glass "with mount". The problem is that there are brackets that articulate the mount inside which attach to the motors. Those clips are broken on mine, and the replacement only comes with the ring shaped mount clip - not the small brackets that broke on mine. Unfortunately they are not available separately either, so I ended up buying a whole used mirror assembly.

black 10th vert

Established Member
are 03 different than 01's?
I have a set of 01's in the garage I think , have to look ..

yes, they are actually different even than the regular Mustang GT, v6, etc, from '03. I actually ended up buying one that came just today from a member of this forum. Thanks for the offer, though!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread