***WTB Borla Stinger catback for IRS***

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
As the title says, Im looking for a Borla Stinger catback for my '03 Cobra with IRS.

Let me know what you've got and maybe we can work out a deal, Ive got cash in hand!!...I've also got a Mac catback for the IRS I can send as partial trade if anyone is interested?

Thanks,
Jared
:beer:

CamdZ06

Established Member
As the title says, Im looking for a Borla Stinger catback for my '03 Cobra with IRS.

Let me know what you've got and maybe we can work out a deal, Ive got cash in hand!!...I've also got a Mac catback for the IRS I can send as partial trade if anyone is interested?

Thanks,
Jared
:beer:

Good luck.. I've also been looking for a set for a while now!

xfrosty63x

Established Member
I've got what y'all are looking for with only a couple thousand miles on it. Shipping may get expensive, though.

LaserRed02GT

Established Member
Yes, I see you still have one but you wont agree to sell it for some reason? I pm'd you saying I was willing to pay your full asking price plus shipping and still no reply? :shrug:

Maybe he has something against Canada!? haha just kidding Idk either dude. I pm'd him and never got a response back... :shrug:

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
Maybe he has something against Canada!? haha just kidding Idk either dude. I pm'd him and never got a response back... :shrug:

lol...Im beginning to wonder. I even sent him my address that I get stuff shipped to in the US (Maine, I live close to the border) and he still wont bite on the shipping and I've offered to pay him his full asking price plus shipping. Maybe he doesnt want to sell it? :shrug:

LaserRed02GT

Established Member
lol...Im beginning to wonder. I even sent him my address that I get stuff shipped to in the US (Maine, I live close to the border) and he still wont bite on the shipping and I've offered to pay him his full asking price plus shipping. Maybe he doesnt want to sell it? :shrug:

Yea Im starting to think the same thing...:nonono:

tgasTT

Established Member
^^^that's great Jared, you get it from 2kool? That's $20 bucks cheaper than when I ordered mine...:rockon:

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
^^^that's great Jared, you get it from 2kool? That's $20 bucks cheaper than when I ordered mine...:rockon:

Thank you for posting where and how much you paid for yours...Yes I did buy from them and I hope to have them this week! :beer:

Did you get yours polished yet?

Users who are viewing this thread