WTB: Borla Stinger Catback for 99-04 GT

kev2369

Established Member
Just as the title says...New or mint condition... This is going in my termi with a straight axle swap... text or call 270-250-2643 or pm me... thanks!

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Just as the title says...New or mint condition... This is going in my termi with a straight axle swap... text or call 270-250-2643 or pm me... thanks!

I had a similar thread up for a while and didn't have any luck. I broke down and bought mine from jegs. Best price I could find at just over $700 shipped. Just a heads up.

kev2369

Established Member
was gonna order new in a couple weeks, but figured i'd see what i could find til then... I think lmperformance has em for like right at six... may go that route anyway unless i can find a really nice set... thanks for the info though

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
hey i text you last night, you still gonna go borla route? i have the slp for almost half what you would pay for the borla. and i could meet you somewhere. im just about 45 mins away. let me know bro

tboothe

Established Member
SLP and Borla are on two COMPLETELY different levels lol.

Too bad you have a solid, I am selling a Borla catback for IRS because I am doing a solid swap.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
they are for sure in price. they are both stainless and are loud! i think borla you just pay for the name. i think either sound good on a 4v.

Users who are viewing this thread