Wtb blk arm rest..

SnakeGrunt97

Established Member
Hey guys looking for a blk arm rest. when i bought my car it did not come with one.. THANX..:shrug: oh ya center console arm rest..

Last edited:

greengt88

Established Member
I have on that has been painted black. Ud need to get the top pad in black as the one that is on it is a new gray that I painted with the console. The paint is coming off of that but not the rest of it. The latch works and I have the plugs that cover the holes too. I also have a new oem ford center console that I painted as well. It has a new ashtray/ lighter!nd recepticle and the ashtray door works flawlessly. It has the ashtray repair kit alrady installed on it so no future problems. The mirror switch is also new. I can email u pics if u like. I can't post on here for some reason. U can check my ebay feedback if u want. Same user name. I have 100% feedback. I also only except pp. Thanks and sorry so long.

SnakeGrunt97

Established Member
I have on that has been painted black. Ud need to get the top pad in black as the one that is on it is a new gray that I painted with the console. The paint is coming off of that but not the rest of it. The latch works and I have the plugs that cover the holes too. I also have a new oem ford center console that I painted as well. It has a new ashtray/ lighter!nd recepticle and the ashtray door works flawlessly. It has the ashtray repair kit alrady installed on it so no future problems. The mirror switch is also new. I can email u pics if u like. I can't post on here for some reason. U can check my ebay feedback if u want. Same user name. I have 100% feedback. I also only except pp. Thanks and sorry so long.

Sounds good.. just send me some pics if u can to [email protected].. and thanx again..:banana:

ifinditundrgrnd

Established Member
I had mine recovered by an upholstery shop, took half an hour and cost me $30. I couldn't find one for sale here. If you find one that is the wrong color, look at that option. I had the upholstery guy put a little padding under it, much nicer on the elbow, but still looks stock.

SnakeGrunt97

Established Member
I had mine recovered by an upholstery shop, took half an hour and cost me $30. I couldn't find one for sale here. If you find one that is the wrong color, look at that option. I had the upholstery guy put a little padding under it, much nicer on the elbow, but still looks stock.

Thanx for the info. Ya just thinking about buying one of a diff color, it kinda sucks not having a arm rest, i did find a couple for sale hear and there but people want way to much for them..:shrug:

mysticcoupe

Established Member
you can buy the top cover for the center arm rest from 50resto? I have the factory black door arm rest and the center one i can sell you all 3 for $150..let me know. its still in the car. thanks

SnakeGrunt97

Established Member
you can buy the top cover for the center arm rest from 50resto? I have the factory black door arm rest and the center one i can sell you all 3 for $150..let me know. its still in the car. thanks

Thanx man if so would only need the center arm rest, if u could send some pics by pm or email or how ever u can thanx.. [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread