WTB - Black interior pieces near Chicago

Fanged03

Established Member
Anyone within a few hours of Chicago have some black or dark gray interior pieces? Seats not needed. Car is currently tan. I’m looking for decent pieces, not junk not perfect.

Thanks

Last edited:

MarkZ

Established Member
If you are still looking and don't mind the shipping, I've probably got what you need. I'm parting out a real clean 99 Cobra Convertible with Dark Charcoal, (black) interior

Fanged03

Established Member
Mark,

What’s your zip code? I have a coupe, so all I could really use from you would be the dash cover, door panels, carpet, console.

MarkZ

Established Member
I've got;

Pair of door panels with Mach speaker system very clean- $130- Drivers side, $120 Passenger
Dash Covers (3)- 01 Cobra $225 good condition
99 Cobra $275 excellent Condition
02 GT $245 excellent condition- it has an added dual gauge pod on top/center of the dash, set up with Autometer Boost and Fuel Pressure gauges
All 3 dashes are complete with wiring harness and glove box assembly

I've got a console but it will have a power top switch just in front of the drink holders, so I don't know if you want that . $165

My zip code is 92865

Fanged03

Established Member
I appreciate the info Mark, wish you were closer, the shipping cost though kills the deal for me, just to much distance. I got my eye on some salvage v6 cars that’ll end up a little more than the cost of your package.

Users who are viewing this thread