WTB Black GT500 in FL

SimplexDesign

Established Member
Looking for a 07-09 Black on Red or Black on Black GT500 in Florida. If you have one for sale let me know.

Last edited:

GNasty

Established Member
I'm not in Florida, but I have a low mileage (11,000) black on black coupe in Texas. I was asking $30k if you might be interested.

GNasty

Established Member
I haven't added a thread here. The car was completely stock up until about 200 miles ago. I then added the vmp package with the 2.5 upper, JLT 123mm intake and tune. I have installed ford Motorsport lowering springs with new upper strut mounts, steeda billet lower control arms, I powder coated the stock wheels and added American muscle painted mirror covers. Here is a link to some pictures.

2007 gt500

If you need more just let me know. Also, the pictures show the lower stripe installed, I removed that. I wanted the car all black, and planned on installing matte black stripes, but I like this look better.

SimplexDesign

Established Member
I haven't added a thread here. The car was completely stock up until about 200 miles ago. I then added the vmp package with the 2.5 upper, JLT 123mm intake and tune. I have installed ford Motorsport lowering springs with new upper strut mounts, steeda billet lower control arms, I powder coated the stock wheels and added American muscle painted mirror covers. Here is a link to some pictures.

2007 gt500

If you need more just let me know. Also, the pictures show the lower stripe installed, I removed that. I wanted the car all black, and planned on installing matte black stripes, but I like this look better.

Nice looking car. TX is a little far away for me to travel. Especially since I have a few cars I'm looking at here in FL. But thanks for the heads up and good luck with selling it.

GNasty

Established Member
I understand completely. I just purchased a set of the svtpp wheels for it. I may end up just holding on to it. Good luck with your search.

Kyle

Users who are viewing this thread