WTB: Black 96-98 Tail lights

Dekorum

Established Member
Want to buy a pair of 96-98 tail lights in gloss black. Would like the wiring for a 94-95 conversion if available.
Thanks

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Hmmm... I could possibly sell mine. I'm going to turn my car into a Saleen, which would involve me re-painting my bezels to flat black. I'll see if I can grab another set locally, and just paint those instead. Then I could sell you my stockie's for the same price? They are in perfect shape.... Just tryin to help a brotha out, LOL.

Shoot me a PM if interested..

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
I have a set of OE 1998 Taillights that came off my friends Cobra that had 28,000 original miles. they are is great condition and the trim is Black never painted. The lenes are perfect with no cracks or chips. The Balck trim have some light scuff marks but not bad at all. They can always be painted but are stcok black that came on the 98 Cobra's. I also have the wire harness for the 1994-1995.

I paid a $135.00 for the lights and $15.00 for the 94-95 harness.

So I will give you the same deal $150.00 Shipped.

I also have a ebay account with perfect feedback off over 800 transactions and been on there for over 5 years so you can check what kind of seller I am.

I will be listing these on ebay next week.

Dekorum

Established Member
ttt

Anyone got a pair for under $100? I think 100 or more is kind of ridiculous for lights.

Users who are viewing this thread