WTB : Black 10th anniversary Coupe!

markd1990

Established Member
As the title says im looking to buy a black 10th anniversary coupe.I would prefer a modded one but a low mile stock would be fine also.Let me know what you have.Thanks in advance!

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Not sure where you are in Ohio, but if you search the internet, you will find the cars. Here is one in Cleveland:

Ford : Mustang: eBay Motors (item 130386993937 end time May-19-10 18:16:03 PDT)

It is clean, but up there in miles. I went and looked at it a week or so - definitely not a garage queen, and came from Washington, so it has probably been out in the rain a lot. All the wheels have some scratches on them, but not bad from a distance. If you aren't picky about the miles, you may be able to get them down on price.

Search eBay for the completed auctions, another great way to see what has been out there (especially since a lot of them are not selling!). Good luck.

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
I am not exactly looking to sell mine, but would for the right price. It has 19k miles and a whipple with supporting mods. I have been thinking about getting back into a vette for a while now......... You can look up pictures and info on www.cardomain.com under "rsnyder4755". I'd be looking to get $25K.

Users who are viewing this thread