Wtb Big And Littles

McCobra

(--)
Established Member
Lookin For A Set Of Drag Wheels For My 04 Cobra With Irs. A Little Confused As To What Will Fit. Anybody Got Any For Sale Im Interested. Tires Are A Plus Too. Chime In If You Know Whats The Best Size To Get For My Car. Not A Fan Of Having To Grind The Front At All. Thanks

shhak

Established Member
The pro stars won't fit without grinding, especially the rears. You can run a spacer up front to clear the caliper, but the rears would take some grinding. You need at least a 16" wheel on the rear otherwise you'll have to grind.

McCobra

(--)
Established Member
thanks. not too worried about grindin the rears. a spacer on the front will completely clear the caliper?? 1"???

no wheels for trade sorry...

shhak

Established Member
Yeah, I think you need a 1". Ask someone else before you buy them though cause I'm not 100% sure. Bogarts look good, but I don't think there the best choice for a regularly street driven car.

McCobra

(--)
Established Member
damn those do look good. a little pricey but no grinding. prostars or centerline telstars?? anybody got any fs?

slash

Established Member
i can almost guarantee you that 15's wont fit with the irs unless you grind the shit out of the rears, and under a hard launch it will still rub. go with 16's or a solid. jmo from experience

Users who are viewing this thread