WTB BBS RK's

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
Looking for some BBS RK's, just missed a great deal on some and i'm alittle pissed but...ohwell...so motivated buyer...i guess...anyway. cash in hand...looking for silver but wouldn't pass on plasmas if its a good deal.

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
I'd be interested in 2 18x8.5's...I really want/need more rear tire than i can fit on a 8.5" wheel...but than i'd need to try and find a set of rears and i'd be "that guy" coming into a thread trying to split up a set of wheels...

98chromesvt

Established Member
I'd be interested in 2 18x8.5's...I really want/need more rear tire than i can fit on a 8.5" wheel...but than i'd need to try and find a set of rears and i'd be "that guy" coming into a thread trying to split up a set of wheels...

good luck finding 18x10s..

they are few and far between..:nonono:

Last edited:

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
Thanks for the info...but i really need to find the wider rear.

...i think i've seen one or two a year go on sale so...this is really just a desperate stab in the dark cause i really need to get some wheels/tires this week...next week at the latest, i've put this off for so long cause i could never find what i want now i'm about out of tire and i'm not buying another set of tires for the stock wheels...

Last edited:

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
there is a guy on Mach1Registry that was selling a set of 18x8.5 and 18x10 with tires to me for $1200 Shipped. He backed out on me though, you may want to see if you can offer him more for him to sell them to you. his s/n was Machnmike.

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
thats the deal i missed out on...I called the guy this past saturday and said i wanted them and that i wanted some pics, but the earliest i would be able to drive down to kansas city to meet him would be friday...well monday i called to see where he was with the pics and i find out he's probably got them sold to somone in kansas...but he'll call me if it falls thru on tuesday...he sold them...jackass. Apparently i should have droped everything and came running on saturday or sunday...

s/c stang

Established Member
define "not perfect"...

how bad are they?...do you have some pics?

one of the front has road rash but can be fixed, and the others have minor blemishes from regular driving. I have had them qouted for fixing and new powdercoating but since I now have plasma they just sit in my garage...

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
thats the deal i missed out on...I called the guy this past saturday and said i wanted them and that i wanted some pics, but the earliest i would be able to drive down to kansas city to meet him would be friday...well monday i called to see where he was with the pics and i find out he's probably got them sold to somone in kansas...but he'll call me if it falls thru on tuesday...he sold them...jackass. Apparently i should have droped everything and came running on saturday or sunday...

the guy seems like that. I told him early last week that i would take them for his asking price, to figure out however he wanted payment, and i would send it. And he lies to tell me he doesn't want to sell them anymore, what a ****in asshole.

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
thats pretty much how i feel about the whole thing too...hell i was gonna drive 200miles to come pick them up and he'd only have to come 60...

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
one of the front has road rash but can be fixed, and the others have minor blemishes from regular driving. I have had them qouted for fixing and new powdercoating but since I now have plasma they just sit in my garage...

did you have any pics?

s/c stang

Established Member
did you have any pics?

I will try to take some tonight but here are some of when they were on my cobra..sorry if the pics look a bit blurry didnt have the best camera:beer:
FAMILYPICTURES001.jpg

102_0274.jpg

102_0170.jpg

102_0172.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread