WTB: BBS RK 18x8.5/18x10

Ghost

Ghost
Established Member
Want to buy:

Looking for a complete set of BBS RK or RK Plasma's in 18x8.5 and 18x10. I don't care about tires, Prefer Plasmas but will take either. Must be good condition. Please reply here, PM, e-mail [email protected] or call at 914-438-0805 to discuss.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Best of luck man...these wheels are nearly impossible to find in the staggered set. I searched for about 8 months and paid a premium for good staggered condition set in silver. Sent them to get them chromed and now I await the funds to get the tires. It has been a 18 month journey.
I'll keep an eye out for ya!

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Good luck man! I will keep An eye out. There is a guy out here that has them on his car. I know he was selling his car so I will ask about his rims.

03dsgTerm

2003 Cobra Coupe #3028
Established Member
Yep you and me both brother. I found a few sets but people want an ungodly amount for these even with curb rash.

Ghost

Ghost
Established Member
Let's try it this way to see if I get someones attention

$2,200 shipped to Whoever sells me a set of these wheels. Just wheels, no tires. Must be clean

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Let's try it this way to see if I get someones attention

$2,200 shipped to Whoever sells me a set of these wheels. Just wheels, no tires. Must be clean

Good luck on the search it's pretty hard. Everyone who owns them on here has hunted them down and doesn't want to get rid of them.

Might want to live on ramen for a couple months and Up your offer :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread